Celebrate the last days of summer by making this shore favorite at home.
New England Shrimp Rolls
- 2 cups cold cooked large shrimp (thawed if frozen)
- 3 Tbsp diced celery
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise, plus more if needed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 hot dog buns, buttered and toasted
Shell shrimp and cut each into about 3 pieces.
Combine shrimp, celery, parsley, and mayonnaise in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper; add more mayo if you prefer a creamier salad. Divide among buns.
Tip: You can make a classic New England lobster roll with this recipe, too: Just sub chopped cooked lobster meat for the shrimp.
Makes 4. Per roll: 330 calories, 21g carbs, 33g protein, 12g fat, 235mg cholesterol, 660mg sodium, 1g fiber