“I have one great meal: My baked turkey wings taste like they’re fried,” the actress and singer tells Parade. “They’re so good.”
Get her recipe below, and click here to find out about the star’s role in the biopic Winnie Mandela.
Baked Turkey Wings
- 1 spray olive oil cooking spray, or enough to coat sheet
- 12 oz uncooked skinless turkey wings with bone
- 1¼ oz reduced sodium taco seasoning
- ½ cup fat free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp blue cheese, or gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp fat free skim milk
- 4 medium ribs uncooked celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place turkey wings in a zip-close plastic bag, add taco seasoning, seal bag and shake to coat. Transfer wings to prepared baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 18 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, to prepare dip, whisk together sour cream, cheese and milk.
Serve wings with dip and celery on the side.