Paula Jones’ recipes have been featured by Saveur, Southern Living Magazine, CNN, The Cooking Channel, and The Washington Post. Find more recipes and stories from Paula on her personal food blog Bell’alimento, and connect with her on Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook.
1. Classic Deviled Eggs: There is a reason classic never goes out of style, including with eggs. Paprika and ground mustard give these eggs their staying power. There are great tips for the perfect boiled egg in this post too.
2. Beet Pickled Deviled Eggs: Pretty in pink and definitely not sweet. These beauties pack a little punch with the addition of horseradish and are some of the best deviled eggs I have ever tasted. Give them a try.
3. Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs: Yes, it’s true everything is better with bacon and ranch. Just ask my kids.
4. Sriracha Deviled Eggs: Some like it hot. If you do, these deviled eggs are for you.
5. Pimento Cheese Stuffed Deviled Eggs: Two Southern favorites put together to form a perfect picnic pair. Sure to become a new favorite.
6. Bacon Balsamic Deviled Eggs: Greek yogurt replaces the mayo, lightening these eggs up, while the smoky bacon and sweet balsamic add knockout flavor.