Try this vegetarian option with Italian flair.
Margherita Pasta Salad
- ¾ lb ziti
- 1½ cup mozzarella, diced
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- ¾ cup sun-dried tomatoes, slivered
- 1 cup marinated rtichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 (2.25-oz) can sliced black olives
- ¾ cup bottled Italian dressing
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook ¾ lb ziti until al dente. Drain.
In a large bowl, combine ziti, 1½ cups diced mozzarella, ¼ cup chopped fresh basil, ¾ cup slivered sun-dried tomatoes, 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts (drained and halved), 1 (2.25-oz) can sliced black olives, ¾ cup bottled Italian dressing, and ¼ tsp pepper.
Sprinkle with ½ cup grated Parmesan and 2 Tbsp fresh basil. Add salt to taste, if desired.