Save minutes in the morning by making the same quick and healthy lunches for your children and yourself.
- 1 can (15 oz ) no-salt navy beans
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 clove of garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp oil-packed, sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- 1 package vegetable wraps
- Assorted precut vegetables
- Cooked turkey bacon, crumbled
- Grated low-fat Cheddar cheese
- Nonfat sour cream
Combine beans, seasoning, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, red pepper, and carrots in a food processor; puree. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread evenly over wraps; layer with precut vegetables like carrots, cucumbers, lettuce. Top with turkey bacon, Cheddar, and sour cream. Roll up and cut into wheels.
Serves 8. Per serving: 350 calories, 40g carbs, 20g protein, 12g fat, 25mg cholesterol.
About the Author
Enjoy these pinwheels alongside this great Turkey Cobb Salad