Slow-Cooker BBQ Brisket
- 1 trimmed 4-lb beef brisket, cut into 2 pieces
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (18-oz) bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 (28-oz) can baked beans
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- Cole slaw and sweet pickles for serving (optional)
Place brisket and onion in a slow cooker, pour on BBQ sauce, cover, and cook on high until tender, 8–10 hours. Skim and discard fat. Add beans; cook 15–45 minutes more, or until meat falls apart.
Using a fork, shred brisket and mix with beans. Spoon onto hamburger buns; serve with pickles and cole slaw.
Serves 8 (or 6 if very hungry)
Makes 8 (or 6 if very hungry).
About the Author
Next up: Try this great South Of The Border Rub