Save minutes in the morning by making the same quick and healthy lunches for your children and yourself.
Thai Chicken Salad in Cabbage Wraps
- 1 cup bottled Thai dressing
- 1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 whole chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 head napa cabbage, 12 largest outside leaves removed, rinsed and set aside, inside leaves thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- Freshly cracked black pepper
In a bowl, whisk together dressing and sesame seeds; set aside. In a large bowl, toss together chicken, sliced cabbage, carrots, and scallions. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix until all the ingredients are evenly coated. Season with black pepper. To assemble, take outside leaves, stuff with chicken salad mixture, and wrap up. Serve immediately.
Serves 6. Per serving: 350 calories, 11g carbs, 36g protein, 18g fat, 90mg cholesterol.
About the Author
Serve with this warm and comforting Apple Squash Soup